Safety is always our first priority. As the government’s COVID-19 protocols evolve we will stay up to date through regular communication with our local public health unit and will provide comprehensive safety measures.
- Families will be screened for symptoms prior to and upon arrival, and daily during their stay.
- Each family member is required to bring their own masks.
- Every family will have their own cottage. No one other than your family will be permitted to enter, except in the case of an emergency.
- A full deep cleaning and sanitisation of each cottage will occur between reservations.
- All equipment will be sanitised after each use.
- Physical distancing guidelines between social groups will be followed at all times.
- Signage will be posted to assist in communicating health directives
- All staff follow the most current COVID-19 protocols as directed by the government and health officials