Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
|Softened Butter||1 cup|
|Granulated Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Packed Brown Sugar||1 1/2 cups|
|Vanilla Extract||2 1/2 teaspoons (12.5 mL)|
|All-purpose Flour||2 1/2 cups|
|Salt||3/4 teaspoons (3.75 mL)|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Baking Soda||1 teaspoon|
|Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips||18 oz.|
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pre-measure ALL ingredients before mixing.
- In a mixer, combine softened butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate large bowl, mix the Dry Ingredients together: flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda
- Add Dry ingredients to mixer and blend until wet and dry mixes are thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and blend until chips are even throughout.
- With your fingers, place golf-ball size dough balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.