Current Job Postings
2021 SUMMER CAMP EMPLOYMENT
Thank you for your interest in being part of our Camp Muskoka team! Applications are now closed.
Summer Camp Staff Application Process
1. Please read the job descriptions (link top left corner of webpage) and decide which job(s) you would like to apply for. Take note of start dates for each position, priority will be given to those who can meet all the requirements of employment.
2. All applicants must click the link above, and create an account to log in to our online system and submit an application. ALL RETURNING STAFF MUST STILL APPLY ONLINE.
- Before you begin, make sure you can include the names and contact information for 2 references who are not friends or family members. Ideally your references will be employers, teachers, or coaches. Also make sure you have your resume saved as a pdf or .doc or .docx file because you will be asked to email it to our Director.
- On your application form, please fill in ALL fields. Your application will not be successfully submitted if you have not done so.
- When you have successfully submitted your application, the online system will send you an email indicating that your application has been submitted.
3. Once we have received your application, we will take some time to review it. We thank all those who apply, but we will only contact those applicants we wish to interview.
4. Interviews shall be conducted by phone, Skype or in person. Even if you are a returning staff member, we need to interview you! Please be patient while we work through all the applicants.
5. Once the interview is complete we will check your references, and once we have checked you references, we will be in contact with you to discuss your potential position at Camp Muskoka.
6. If you are offered a contract CONGRATULATIONS! A contract means you got a job, and we look forward to working with you this summer! Please carefully read your contract, sign and return it promptly, and include any additional required information.
Once we have a signed contract and necessary paperwork, we will send you more information to better prepare you for your summer at Camp Muskoka!
If you are over the age of 18 it is very important that YOU call us if you have questions about your contract. We cannot discuss your terms of employment with anyone else (including your parents) If you have any questions about the process, or the position you wish to apply for, feel free to call at (705) 645-6000 or, send us an e-mail and ask! email@example.com
If you are under the age of 18 you may wish to have your parents read your contract with you, and they may. If there is anything you do not understand, or if you have any questions about your contract, please feel free to call at (705) 645-6000, or email and ask! firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are planning on working for Camp Muskoka for just the summer, or you wish to stay in Canada longer, you will need a work Visa. We can assist with this. please apply online.
Please carefully read all the steps and job descriptions so you can fully understand the process and give yourself the best chances to succeed! Please remember that ALL staff must have a current Standard First Aid and CPR “C” – you can get this in the months leading up to camp if you don’t have it already.
Seasonal Employment Opportunities
WE HAVE SEASONAL FULL TIME / PART TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Are you interested in season full time or part time work at Camp Muskoka? We have positions in the following areas: Outdoor Education, Aerial Park Guides, Kitchen Workers, Facility Maintenance Workers, Housekeeping
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com In your email subject line, please indicate the position you are applying for. Thank you!